Friday, February 19, 2016

Bar Code

Hey, this might seem a bit odd. I have an evolutionary predisposition towards you.

Sorry What?

I don't mean to say I love you or something like that. I notice the ring.

Okay.. Evolutionary what?

Predisposition.

Is it your way of saying you want to buy me a drink?

No. But I might as well buy you a drink because this might take a while. (to the bartender) One Whiskey Old Fashioned and repeat her Bloody Mary please.

Did I say yes?

Oh, I'm sorry. Was it Virgin Mary?

It was bloody. And I drink pretty fast so make it quick.

So I saw you from across the room and I'm pretty sure you saw me see you. And some how, I'm here.

So?

Don't you see it?

See what?

Evolutionary predisposition.

You didn't see me see that.

But you see that now don't you?

Nope.

It's like my genes are predisposed to find your genes attractive. Like when I saw you, my DNA knew that your DNA would combine well to produce DNA that is evolutionary-ly superior to either of ours. Know what I mean?

My husband will be here shortly. Know what I mean?

No-No. You have me wrong there.

Do I?

Yes, I mean-

Didn't you mean that you want to go skinny dipping in my genepool?

Yes! Exactly! Wait, what the-

*SLAP*

No comments:

Post a Comment